- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Plumbing & Air Conditioning Jobs With Clover
Getting into the HVAC company industry and securing your place in this type of profession is easier than ever thanks to Clover Heating & Cooling. Our mission is to bring a superior comprehensive approach to Westchester, NY homeowners and business owners needing HVAC repairs and replacements. If you’re interested in joining our team of […]
4 Ways Homeowners Can Reduce HVAC Maintenance Costs
As a homeowner, you are likely looking for ways to reduce your monthly expenses. One way to save money is to reduce your HVAC maintenance costs. In today’s blog post from Clover Heating & Cooling in Sleepy Hollow, we are going to discuss four of the main ways you may be able to reduce your […]