- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Ductless HVAC System Is A Great Option For Older Homes A ductless HVAC system is a great option for older homes that haven’t had central air installed! At Clover, we offer a wide range of choices, plus state-of-the-art technology that quietly, meticulously, and efficiently conditions your air all summer long! Visit Our Ductless Page For […]
Is A Furnace Right For Your New York Area Home? When the time comes for you to replace your old heating unit, you need to ask yourself, “Should I take this opportunity to switch out for a furnace?” We certainly think so, as a furnace has some genuinely excellent benefits to offer your home. On […]