- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
As a homeowner, you are always looking to improve the energy efficiency of your property. Scheduling a home energy audit with our Westchester County, NY team at Clover Heating & Cooling is a great way to achieve this. By taking the time to get a home energy audit, you can ensure that your home runs […]
Your home should be a safe haven, but sometimes there are hidden dangers lurking out of sight. Clover Heating & Cooling cares about your health and is here to help you take the necessary precautions to ensure a safe home environment. Here are four easy steps to get you started: 1. Change Your HVAC Filters […]