Residential Honeywell & Generac Generators : Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
Getting your home set up to still run smoothly during a power outage is all about finding just the right generator. Here at Clover Heating And Cooling, part of what we do is make sure our customers get the right backup power supply system for their household.
One option we offer is the Honeywell generator, known for high-quality performance. This reputable brand name offers a dependable option that springs into action the moment the system senses a power disruption.
Another brand we offer in residential generators is Generac.
- Founded in 1959, Generac has become one of the local leading manufacturers of residential backup generators.
- Their stance is “We protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions.
- The products they offer promise comfort, security and convenience.
- Their backup generators are preferred by 7 out of 10 homeowners who invest in this type of system.
- They have customer support available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Want to know more? All you have to do is give us a call.
We will help ensure that you better understand the options that you have so you can make the best choice possible. You can get quality, dependable service from a backup generator from either Honeywell or Generac, especially when it’s installed and maintained by us.
- Carbon Monoxide -What every home owner should know
Anytime fuel burns, it creates a ***deadly*** gas called carbon monoxide. Gas run fireplaces, stoves, water heaters, furnaces, and other appliances can also leak carbon monoxide if not properly exhausted to the outside. If there's a leak in the seal of the appliance's exhaust system, the CO will leak into your home. As air is…Read More
- Boilers vs. Furnaces
Boiler or Furnace: Which Is Best for Keeping Warm This Winter? Summer is winding down, and here we are once again preparing for another stretch of cold fall and winter months. And first and foremost, this preparation will involve outfitting your home with a heating unit. And when it comes to heating your Westchester…Read More